This year at ICRA all papers are presented in interactive format in custom-designed presentation pods. Each pod has two surfaces for the display of posters. We imagine in most cases a single poster will suffice but if you wish to, you can display two.
All posters are A0 size (841mm wide x 1189mm high).
The template is in Power Point format but can easily be imported to other tools such as Keynote or Impress.
Please note the following about the template:
- Header block: Ideally keep the font sizes as per the design, but if you have a long title or lots of authors you may need to adjust this.
- Logo block: This is for the logo of your university or lab. Ideally don’t make the block wider, but feel free to extend it downward if your logo is not square.
- Footer left: Please add the code to indicate whether your paper was submitted directly to ICRA (ICRA), RA-L with ICRA option (RA-L), TRO with ICRA option (TRO) or an abstract-only poster (ABSTRACT).
- Footer middle: This is your interactive session code, it’s 3 characters, 2 for the day, and 1 for the session, eg. TuP for Tuesday PM. This information will be available to all presenters by the end of March via the website.
- Footer right: Please add your ICRA manuscript number here, it’s a decimal number between 1 and 2700. Do not include a RAL or TRO manuscript number which has a format like 17-1234.
By early April we will release details of a local print service where you will be able to electronically submit your poster for printing. The company will have a desk at the conference venue where you can collect your poster. Volunteers are available to help with hanging posters in the presentation pods.