This year at ICRA all papers are presented in interactive format in custom-designed presentation pods. Each pod has two surfaces for the display of posters. We imagine in most cases a single poster will suffice but if you wish to, you can display two.
All posters are A0 size (841mm wide x 1189mm high).
The template is in Power Point format but can easily be imported to other tools such as Keynote or Impress.
*This poster template works fine on a Mac using PowerPoint or Keynote. Users of LibreOffice should be aware that the footer elements may be incorrectly formatted as bulleted text, please remove the bullet formatting
Please note the following about the template:
- Header block: Ideally keep the font sizes as per the design, but if you have a long title or lots of authors you may need to adjust this.
- Logo block: This is for the logo of your university or lab. Ideally don’t make the block wider, but feel free to extend it downward if your logo is not square.
- Footer left: Please add the code to indicate whether your paper was submitted directly to ICRA (ICRA), RA-L with ICRA option (RA-L), TRO with ICRA option (TRO) or an abstract-only poster (ABSTRACT).
- Footer middle: This is your interactive session code, it’s 3 characters, 2 for the day, and 1 for the session, eg. TuP for Tuesday PM. This information will be available to all presenters by the end of March via the website.
- Footer right: Please add your ICRA manuscript number here, it’s a decimal number between 1 and 2700. Do not include a RAL or TRO manuscript number which has a format like 17-1234.
- Footer far right: If you are printing more than 1 (one) poster for display in your allocated presentation pod, please indicate which panel of the pod you would like the volunteer to hang your poster, by using the letters L or R in this space.
Poster Printing Service
You are of course welcome to print your ICRA2018 poster at home and bring it along with you to the Conference.
If however you would like to have your poster printed locally in Brisbane and collected upon your arrival at the Conference, please follow the procedure below;
Step 1: prepare your A0 poster in PowerPoint using the ICRA2018 Poster Template above.
Step 2: Convert the completed PowerPoint to PDF and save the file as follows; Your Full Name_Session Code_ICRA18.pdf
*Example: John Smith_TuA@A.3_ICRA18.pdf
If you require your session code please see the full ICRA2018 program by clicking here.
Step 3: Send your PDF via email to ICRA2018poster@snapsb.com.au along with your full contact details. Please include in the email any specific instructions pertaining to your poster print.
* All posters will be printed on 260gsm satin art paper.
Step 4: Upon receiving payment information from SNAP Printing South Brisbane, make your payment directly with SNAP printing and retain receipt.
Step 5: Visit the SNAP Printing poster distribution desk in the ICRA2018 exhibition hall on the day of your presentation to collect your poster.
Poster Printing Cost & deadlines
$60 AUD if you submit and pay by 11:59pm AEST 11 May 2018
$75 AUD if you submit after 11 May 2018.
If you have not submitted to print by 11:59pm AEST Friday 18 May 2018, please visit the SNAP printing poster distribution desk in the ICRA2018 Exhibition Hall to arrange onsite printing. Onsite printing will be $75 AUD.