Getting around South East Queensland using public transport is easy. Through Translink (http://translink.com.au/travel-information) you will find timetables, maps and destinations, plus everything you need to know about catching a bus, train and ferry. There is also information about late night services and safety and security.
Transport from the airport
A train is available direct from the airport to the Conference Centre, disembarking at South Brisbane Station. The following are estimates only of travel costs from the airport to the central business district.
- Taxi: $35 – $45
- Ride-sharing (Uber): $25
- Train Link to Central Station/South Brisbane Station: $15
ICRA2018 Discount AirTrain Travel
ICRA2018 delegates can utilise the AirTran from the Brisbane International Airport or Domestic Airport Terminals directly to the CBD and Conference Venue. Download your AirTrain discount voucher here.
Go Event Travel Card
For ease of travelling around Brisbane, delegates have the opportunity to pre purchase a Go Event Travel Card for unlimited zone travel throughout Brisbane during the Conference.
- It’s valid across all TransLink zones in South East Queensland including Brisbane, Gold Coast and Sunshine Coast regions.
- Travel days can be used non-consecutively
- Unlimited travel
- No cash required, easy card touch on/off to electronic card reader
- Bus services from Coolangatta Airport on the Gold Coast are included.
- dedicated 24/7 call centre, user guide, comprehensive website and an extensive bus, train*, ferry and tram network
How does it work?
- Simply touch your card to a card reader at the start and end of their journey
- Travel as often as you like on buses, trains, trams and ferries
- There’s no need to worry about calculating fares or loading money onto the card
You can purchase your Go Access Travel Card through the online registration form. Your Go Access Travel card will be available for collection along with your name tag on site at ICRA2018.