Registration officially opens at 7:00am on Monday 21 May in the main foyer of the Brisbane Convention & Exhibition Centre.
- What to Bring
To make registering on-site a more streamlined process, please bring your passport, ID or confirmation letter.
Student registrants will need to provide evidence of your student status.
- Picking up your registration
When you arrive at the Venue please make your way to the Registration Desk located in the Main Foyer. The best access to the Registration desk is via the Merivale Street Entrance on the Corner of Merivale & Glenelg Streets South Brisbane.
Volunteers will be on site to assist you with directions.
- Please line up under the appropriate letter of your Surname/Family Name.
- Please have ready your passport/ID/or confirmation letter for ease of identifying your name.
At the registration desk, the friendly staff will provide you with the following;
- Name Badge – including, name tag, function tickets (if purchased)
- You may be asked to make any outstanding balance of registration payments, or we may ask you which accommodation venue you are staying at.
You will also collect your:
- Conference delegate satchel including important information for your attendance.
- Branded Conference Lanyard which together with your name tag that must be worn at all times for security purposes.
- The ICRA2018 Pocket program
Once you have collected your Conference registration you are all registered and will not have do so again.
- Where to next?
You will then need to make your way to the ICRA2018 T-shirt collection desk also located in the Foyer. Here you will be able to collect your ICRA2018 delegate t-shirt as well as your delegate gift.
The registration desk in the foyer will be open for the duration of the Conference.
You will receive a printed hard copy of this pocket program inside your name tag.
Conference Information App
Downloading the app before you leave home will save data usage and you will get everything you need to know about the Conference on your preferred device
Conference Information App
Get everything you need know about the social events, sponsors and exhibitors and the surrounding South Bank area on your preferred device.
- Real-time Conference alerts and reminders
- Information about speakers and exhibitors
- General information about Brisbane and site maps
- Visitor information and more
To download the ICRA2018 App search ICRA2018 in your App store.
The App is available for iOS and Android devices.
What to pack
Daily attire for ICRA2018 is smart casual.
The Current long range forecast is between 26 degrees Celsius (78.8 Fahrenheit) and 22 degrees Celsius (71.6 Fahrenheit) with overnight temperatures of between 14 degrees Celsius (57.2 Fahrenheit) and 8 degrees Celsius (46.4 Fahrenheit).
You will easily spot the locals – they will be the ones wearing winter coats and scarves.
Suggested items to pack:
- Smart casual for sessions
- Jumper, cardigan – layered clothing – keep warm/cool be comfortable
- A hat, even though it is mild our sun can still burn.
- Brisbane is a walking city, so bring some comfortable shoes.
- Evening wear