We invite you to partner with us and participate in this major event by choosing from a range of partnership and individual options.
We expect approximately 2,000 delegates from all over the world. Sponsorship provides the opportunity to reach a large number of national and international delegates primarily in the frontier of science and technology in robotics and automation.
Benefits of sponsorship include
- Partnering and/or exhibiting at ICRA 2018 provides an excellent opportunity to promote your organisation, to support your brands and to maintain a high profile among delegates before, during and after the Conference.
- ICRA 2018 delegates are keen to improve their knowledge. Aligning your organisation with this powerful educational experience demonstrates your commitment to assisting attendee development.
- Your representatives can network informally with delegates from around the globe and gain insight into the current research trends within the robotic and automation arena. Delegates from approximately 50-60 countries are expected to attend.
- Your organisation will benefit significantly from exposure to an interested, relevant and influential audience in an informal yet informative environment away from the competition of everyday distractions.
- Opportunities to showcase new production practices and novel technologies will be presented through sessions.
- A presence at the Conference provides the opportunity to access a wide potential client base.
- Your organisation will benefit significantly from exposure to a highly interested and influential audience in a learning environment.
- Aligning your company with a strong educational experience demonstrating your commitment to personal skill and learning development at an international level.
Sponsors can either select to be a level sponsor and will receive acknowledgements, benefits and entitlements according to their level of sponsorship contribution, or can select from the individual sponsorship and exhibition opportunities.
The ICRA2018 exhibition is set to be the primary networking arena for delegates, sponsors and exhibitors, with all catering served in this area. Delegate poster presentations will be taking place in the exhibition throughout the Conference ensuring the area is continually busy. This will create a remarkable environment to indulge delegates with the most up to date information, products and services from your organisation.
Exhibiting at ICRA2018 represents great value for money with 9sqm of space and 2 exhibitor passes which include morning and afternoon refreshment and lunch each day of the conference.
For further information or to discuss how you could become involved in the Conference as a sponsor or exhibitor, please contact the ICRA2018 Sponsorship & Exhibition Manager.
To view the floorplan and download the prospectus and application form please click the links below.
ICRA2018 Conference Secretariat
Sponsorship & Exhibition Manager
PO Box 3599
South Brisbane QLD 4101
Tel: +61 (0) 7 3255 1002