What is Beam Telepresence?
Beam Telepresence let’s you visit ICRA from any internet connected device anywhere in the world. Hear and see sessions, visit the exhibition, move around and speak to attendees via your own robotic avatar as if you were there. Speakers will also be delivering talks on stage via Beam.
You can “Beam In” to ICRA from anywhere in the world via Beam Pro Telepresence Robot.
How do I access my Beam at ICRA?
- Visit the booking page and choose your session(s).
- You will receive a confirmation email with a link to download the Beam Pilot app for your device.
- Watch a short one time tutorial video to understand the very simple controls
- Your Beam will automatically become available for you to pilot for your session
- Beam In to move around the conference as if you were there
- Contact ICRA Beam Support for help
What does it cost to Beam In to ICRA?
- Beam in to ICRA for $30 AUD